This was the nineth issue in the 1962 The Twilight Zone comic series, published by Gold Key Comics.
- Main article: The Twilight Zone (Gold Key)
This issue was published in color as a saddle-stitched pamphlet on newsprint. The size was typical of Standard Silver and Modern Age comics and consisted of 36 pages, including ads. The cover was dated November, 1964 and priced at twelve cents (American).
This issue contained four stories—three fully illustrated and one in text format—accompanied by two fact sheets (part of the "Keys of Knowledge" feature series). Each of the illustrated stories was introduced by Rod Serling as the Narrator.
- THE TWILIGHT ZONE, No. 9, November 1964. Published quarterly by K.K. Publications, Inc., Poughkeepsie New York, in cooperation with Golden Press, Inc. Application for second-class entry pending at Poughkeepsie, New York. Subscription price in the U.S.A. 45¢ per year; foreign subscription 75¢ per year; Canadian subscriptions 60¢ per year. All rights reserved throughout the world. Authorized edition. Designed, produced and printed in the U.S.A. by Western Printing & Lithographing Co. Copyright © 1964, by Cayuga Productions, Inc.
- Keys of Knowledge: "Our Changing Weather #4 Winds"
- "The Street Where Evil Dwelt"
- "The Pharoah's Curse"
- "The Doom Days"
- "Creatures on Canvas"
- Keys of Knowledge: "Trees #15 Southern White Oaks"
Notes and references
- Bob Klein and Mike Tiefenbacher. "The Twilight Zone no 9 (1962 series)." Grand Comics Database. Retrieved: July 6, 2009.