This was the tenth issue in the 1962 The Twilight Zone comic series, published by Gold Key Comics.
- Main article: The Twilight Zone (Gold Key)
This issue was published in color as a saddle-stitched pamphlet on newsprint. The size was typical of Standard Silver and Modern Age comics and consisted of 36 pages, including ads. The cover was dated February, 1965 and priced at twelve cents (American).
This issue contained seven stories—six fully illustrated and one in text format—accompanied by two fact sheets (part of the "Keys of Knowledge" feature series). Each of the illustrated stories over one page in length was introduced by Rod Serling as the Narrator.
- THE TWILIGHT ZONE, No. 10, February 1965. Published quarterly by K.K. Publications, Inc., Poughkeepsie New York, in cooperation with Golden Press, Inc. Application for second-class entry pending at Poughkeepsie, New York. Subscription price in the U.S.A. 45¢ per year; foreign subscription 75¢ per year; Canadian subscriptions 60¢ per year. All rights reserved throughout the world. Authorized edition. Designed, produced and printed in the U.S.A. by Western Printing & Lithographing Co. Copyright © 1964, by Cayuga Productions, Inc.
- Keys of Knowledge: "Achitecture #2 Ancient Monuments"
- "The Bewitching Window"
- "Lost Acre"
- "The Men on the Moon"
- "The Patient Workers"
- "The Demon Light"
- "The Mystic Book"
- "The Midas Wheel"
- Keys of Knowledge: "The People of Asia #1 The Laotians"
Notes and references
- Bob Klein and Mike Tiefenbacher. "The Twilight Zone no 10 (1962 series)." Grand Comics Database. Retrieved: July 6, 2009.