This was the sixteenth issue in the 1962 The Twilight Zone comic series, published by Gold Key Comics.
- Main article: The Twilight Zone (Gold Key)
This issue was published in color as a saddle-stitched pamphlet on newsprint. The size was typical of Standard Silver and Modern Age comics and consisted of 36 pages, including ads. The cover was dated July, 1966 and priced at twelve cents (American).
With this issue, the title began to ship bi-monthly (6 issues per year) rather than the previous quarterly (4 issues per year) rate, although the cover price of twelve cents remained the same.
Another change occurred with this issue in the omission of the line "in cooperation with Golden Press, Inc." in the indicia, listing K.K. Publications, Inc. as the sole publisher.
- THE TWILIGHT ZONE, No. 16, July 1966. Published bi-monthly by K.K. Publications, Inc., North Road, Poughkeepsie New York 12602. Second-class postage paid at Poughkeepsie, New York. Subscription price in the U.S.A. 65¢ per year; foreign subscription $1.15 per year; Canadian subscriptions 90¢ per year. All rights reserved throughout the world. Authorized edition. Designed, produced and printed in the U.S.A. by Western Printing & Lithographing Co. Copyright © 1966, by Cayuga Productions, Inc.
- "Prophecy of Doom"
- "Nightmare for an Astronaut"
- Type: Story, 11 pages
- Credits: Joe Orlando (Pencils), Joe Orlando (Inks), Ben Oda (Letters)
- "The Ghost Gunner"
- Type: Story, 4 pages
- Credits: Angelo Torres (Pencils), Angelo Torres (Inks), Ben Oda (Letters)
- "The Wisdom of the Beast"
- "Footprints in the Night"
- "The Perfect Criminal"
- Type: Story, 5 pages
- Credits: Jose Delbo (Pencils), Jose Delbo (Inks), Ben Oda (Letters)
- "When the Ball is Over"
- Type: Story, 8 pages
- Credits: Frank Bolle (Pencils), Frank Bolle (Inks), Ben Oda (Letters)
- "The Warning"
Notes and references
- Bob Klein and Mike Tiefenbacher. "The Twilight Zone no 16 (1962 series)." Grand Comics Database. Retrieved: July 9, 2009.