This was the twenty-first issue in the 1962 The Twilight Zone comic series, published by Gold Key Comics.
- Main article: The Twilight Zone (Gold Key)
This issue was published in color as a saddle-stitched pamphlet on newsprint. The size was typical of Standard Silver and Modern Age comics and consisted of 36 pages, including ads. The cover was dated May, 1967 and priced at twelve cents (American).
Two of the stories, "Specter of Youth" and "The Phantom Lighthouse", featured in this issue were previously published in the Dell The Twilight Zone line. Both stories appeared originally in The Twilight Zone (Dell) 01/Four Color (series 2) #1173), dated March-May, 1961. The third story from the Dell issue, "Doom by Prediction", was not included in this issue but replaced by two new stories.
- THE TWILIGHT ZONE, No. 21, May 1967. Published bi-monthly by K.K. Publications, Inc., North Road, Poughkeepsie New York 12602. Second-class postage paid at Poughkeepsie, New York. Subscription price in the U.S.A. 65¢ per year; foreign subscription $1.15 per year; Canadian subscriptions 90¢ per year. All rights reserved throughout the world. Authorized edition. Designed, produced and printed in the U.S.A. by Western Printing & Lithographing Co. Copyright © 1967, 1960, by Cayuga Productions, Inc.
- Contents page
- Type: Table of contents, 1 page
- Credits: ?
- Summary: Reprinted page from Four Color #1173: Splash page with the title sequence lines from the TV series and a list of each of the stories in the issue.
- "Specter of Youth"
- "Mystifying Disappearences"
- "Vanishing Islands"
- "The Phantom Lighthouse"
Notes and references
- Bob Klein and Mike Tiefenbacher. "The Twilight Zone no 21 (1962 series)." Grand Comics Database. Retrieved: July 9, 2009.