This was the forty-first issue in the 1962 The Twilight Zone comic series, published by Gold Key Comics.
- Main article: The Twilight Zone (Gold Key)
This issue was published in color as a saddle-stitched pamphlet on newsprint. The size was typical of Standard Silver and Modern Age comics and consisted of 36 pages, including ads. The cover was dated January, 1972 and priced at fifteen cents (American).
This issue contained five stories—four fully illustrated and one in text format, accompanied by one factsheet. Each of the illustrated stories over one page in length was introduced by Rod Serling as the Narrator.
- THE TWILIGHT ZONE, No. 41, January, 1972. Published bi-monthly by Western Publishing Company, Inc., North Road, Poughkeepsie, New York 12602. Second-class postage paid at Poughkeepsie, New York and at additional mailing offices. Subscription price in the U.S.A. $1.00 per year; foreign subscriptions $1.55 per year; Canadian subscriptions $1.30 per year. All rights reserved throughout the world. Authorized edition. Printed in the U.S.A. Copyright © 1971, by Cayuga Productions, Inc. GOLD KEY & DESIGN is a registered trademark of Western Publishing Company, Inc.
- "Guilt Has a Thousand Eyes"
- "Harbinger of Death"
- Type: Text story, 1 page
- Credits: ? (Pencils), ? (Inks), machine type (Letters)
- "A Matter of Time"
- Keys of Knowledge: "Chimpanzee"
- "The Magic Herb"
- "Long Laugh the King"
Notes and references
- Bob Klein and Mike Tiefenbacher. "The Twilight Zone no 41 (1962 series)." Grand Comics Database. Retrieved: August 8, 2009.