|This article is written from the|
|Real World point of view|
- This page is about The Twilight Zone (2002 TV series). For other uses, see The Twilight Zone (disambiguation).
A second revival was attempted by UPN in 2002, with Forest Whitaker as The Narrator and theme music by Jonathan Davis (of the rock group Korn). Broadcast in an hour format with two half-hour stories, it was cancelled after one season. The critical and audience reaction to this revival was generally mixed, much as the previous two series had been. The series did see an extension of its life in the form of syndication, later aired on myNetwork TV during the summer of 2008 into early 2009.
Guide to Episodes
- The Twilight Zone
- The Twilight Zone (Original Series)
- The Twilight Zone (Second Series)
- Twilight Zone: The Movie
- List of memorable quotes from the third series
Notes and References
- Wikipedia contributors. "The Twilight Zone (2002 TV Series)." Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia. Update: 2009-04-28. Retrieved: 2009-05-01.
- The Twilight Zone (2002) at the Internet Movie Database.
- TV Tome series page for second revival
- Postcards From The Zone (Extensive episode guides, including photos)
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at The Twilight Zone (third series). The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with A Fifth Dimension: The Twilight Zone Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|