The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror is a theme park attraction, based at several Disney Parks around the world, such as Walt Disney World, Disney's California Adventure, and Disneyland Paris' Walt Disney Studios Park. The Tokyo Disneyland version of the attraction includes no reference to The Twilight Zone.
|This article has room for some more, honey.|
This article is a page needing attention and contains information that may not meet AFD's guidlines and policies.
It has been flagged for being an incomplete article.
The ride opened in Walt Disney World at 1994.
References to the Show throughout the Attraction
- An Invader is located in the Library (The Invaders)
- A sign advertising "Willoughby Travel" (A Stop at Willoughby)
- A room with the number "22" marked on it, located in the lobby (Twenty-Two)
- Debatable Talky Tina sitting on couch in Lobby (Living Doll)
- Golden Thimble in cabinet by entrance of left Library at end of Lobby (The After Hours)
- Mystic Seer in the Library (Nick of Time)
- Kanamit Cook Book in the Library (To Serve Man)
- Henry Bemis' Cracked Reading Glasses in the Library (Time Enough at Last)
- Books in the library marked with names of every episode of the original Twilight Zone series.
- Chalk Markings on the upper boiler room floor (Little Girl Lost)
- Florida Only Invader Spaceship (The Invaders)
- Florida Only Willy the Dummy (The Dummy)
- Florida Only Slot Machine (The Fever)
- Paris Only Door, Window and Clock ( The Twilight Zone Season 4-5 Opening)
- A sign for "Anthony Fremont and his Orchestra" (It's a Good Life)
- Snake-like razor and Typewriter that reads "Get out of here Finchley" (A Thing About Machines)
- Rod Serling's appearance during the library pre-show of the attraction was an edited video, where they took footage from Serling's introduction from It's a Good Life, altered the background, and dubbed over the lines with the Serling impressionist, Mark Silverman.